Hotel Travelers is being converted into market rate rentals. AB 423 would have prevented owners of Oakland’s SRO hotels from using the Ellis Act to evict tenants and turn these low-income housing units into condos, boutique hotels, offices, or to even demolish this crucial type of low-income housing.
- Intermodal Expressive Arts in Group Supervision
- Association of midlife lipids with 20-year cognitive change: A cohort study
- Knowledge-driven computational modeling in Alzheimer’s research: Current state and future trends
- A systematic integrated analysis of brain expression profiles reveals and other prioritized hub genes as important upstream regulators in Alzheimer’s disease
- Innovation in care for individuals with cognitive impairment: Can reimbursement policy spread best practices?
Category Specific RSS