Impostor syndrome is the feeling that you don’t belong — in graduate school or in your first academic or alt-ac job — and it’s more common that you might think. It makes people believe that they aren’t good enough, smart enough, or deserving enough.
- Nightmares as predictors of suicide: an extension study including war veteran
- Working Knowledge: Organizational Location and the Construction of Expert Authority in Court*
- Survivorship of severe medically unexplained symptoms in palliative care
- Large multicentre pilot randomised controlled trial testing a low-cost, tailored, self-help smoking cessation text message intervention for pregnant smokers (MiQuit)
- Beyond Colonialism, Development and Globalization: Social Movements and Critical Perspectives
Category Specific RSS