Today, Iceland tops the European table for the cleanest-living teens. The percentage of 15- and 16-year-olds who had been drunk in the previous month plummeted from 42 per cent in 1998 to 5 per cent in 2016. The percentage who have ever used cannabis is down from 17 per cent to 7 per cent. Those smoking cigarettes every day fell from 23 per cent to just 3 per cent.
- The development and correlates of gender role attitudes in African American youth
- Impact of Post Discharge Contact by Health Care Team
- The Inkblots: Hermann Rorschach, His Iconic Test, and the Power of Seeing
- UK: Education in 1911 (podcast)
- What’s the Matter With Iowa? Dark News From Red-State America
Category Specific RSS