Today, Iceland tops the European table for the cleanest-living teens. The percentage of 15- and 16-year-olds who had been drunk in the previous month plummeted from 42 per cent in 1998 to 5 per cent in 2016. The percentage who have ever used cannabis is down from 17 per cent to 7 per cent. Those smoking cigarettes every day fell from 23 per cent to just 3 per cent.
- Advancing the Sociology of Empathy: A Proposal
- Institutionalised corruption in Indonesian irrigation:An analysis of the upeti system
- Doddering but dear even in the eyes of young children? Age stereotyping and prejudice in childhood and adolescence
- The efficacy of early language intervention in mainstream school settings: a randomized controlled trial
- Decision to Emigrate amongst the Youth in Lebanon
Category Specific RSS