“Social workers can consider prolonging the residence period in accordance with individual needs and circumstances,” said Ho.
- Advancing the Sociology of Empathy: A Proposal
- Institutionalised corruption in Indonesian irrigation:An analysis of the upeti system
- Doddering but dear even in the eyes of young children? Age stereotyping and prejudice in childhood and adolescence
- The efficacy of early language intervention in mainstream school settings: a randomized controlled trial
- Decision to Emigrate amongst the Youth in Lebanon
Category Specific RSS