The Hong Kong Chinese Women’s Club handed out the biggest allowance, with the organisation’s elderly service director receiving a cash allowance of around HK$410,000. The union noted that the director’s total annual salary was HK$2.15 million, of which HK$1.84 million was funded by the Social Welfare Department.
- Advancing the Sociology of Empathy: A Proposal
- Institutionalised corruption in Indonesian irrigation:An analysis of the upeti system
- Doddering but dear even in the eyes of young children? Age stereotyping and prejudice in childhood and adolescence
- The efficacy of early language intervention in mainstream school settings: a randomized controlled trial
- Decision to Emigrate amongst the Youth in Lebanon
Category Specific RSS