The Hong Kong Chinese Women’s Club handed out the biggest allowance, with the organisation’s elderly service director receiving a cash allowance of around HK$410,000. The union noted that the director’s total annual salary was HK$2.15 million, of which HK$1.84 million was funded by the Social Welfare Department.
- Nightmares as predictors of suicide: an extension study including war veteran
- Working Knowledge: Organizational Location and the Construction of Expert Authority in Court*
- Survivorship of severe medically unexplained symptoms in palliative care
- Large multicentre pilot randomised controlled trial testing a low-cost, tailored, self-help smoking cessation text message intervention for pregnant smokers (MiQuit)
- Beyond Colonialism, Development and Globalization: Social Movements and Critical Perspectives
Category Specific RSS