Howard Lam, a pro-democracy activist, displayed metal staples in his thighs at a news conference in Hong Kong on Friday. He said he had deferred medical treatment to get the word out.
- Hope, Coping, and Relationship Quality in Mothers of Children With Down Syndrome
- MH:2K Oldham A youth-led approach to exploring mental health
- Transition From Jails to Community – Technical Assistance: Department of Justice
- Perceptions of Corporal Punishment among Creole and Maroon Professionals and Community Members in Suriname
- Policy deliberation and voter persuasion: estimating intrinsic causal effects of town hall meetings
Category Specific RSS