At over $600 billion a year and counting, the Pentagon already receives significantly more than its fair share of federal funds. If President Donald Trump has his way, though, that will prove a sum for pikers and misers. He and his team are now promising that spending on defense and homeland security will increase dramatically in the years to come, even as domestic programs are slashed and entire civilian agencies shuttered.
- The relationship between the behavior problems and motor skills of students with intellectual disability
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Risk creating and risk reducing: Community perceptions of supervised consumption facilities for illicit drug use
- Automatic affective-motivational regulation processes underlying supportive dyadic coping: the role of increased implicit positive attitudes toward communal goals in response to a stressed relationship partner
- ‘It takes me into another dimension’: an evaluation of mental health-themed exhibitions in outdoor urban areas
Category Specific RSS