The Bundesrat committee also decided that the bill “neglected the fact” that there were already “alternative possibilities” covered in current child and youth protection laws. “On top of that, the bill is missing the point of view of child laws,” the assessment read.
- The development and correlates of gender role attitudes in African American youth
- Impact of Post Discharge Contact by Health Care Team
- The Inkblots: Hermann Rorschach, His Iconic Test, and the Power of Seeing
- UK: Education in 1911 (podcast)
- What’s the Matter With Iowa? Dark News From Red-State America
Category Specific RSS