A documentary film about Florida’s privatized child welfare and fostering programs — made by a Guardian ad Litem and filmmaker from Palm Beach — casts a draconian look at what happens to children when they are taken from abusive situations at home and become dependents of the state, at taxpayer expense, often to their peril.
- Advancing the Sociology of Empathy: A Proposal
- Institutionalised corruption in Indonesian irrigation:An analysis of the upeti system
- Doddering but dear even in the eyes of young children? Age stereotyping and prejudice in childhood and adolescence
- The efficacy of early language intervention in mainstream school settings: a randomized controlled trial
- Decision to Emigrate amongst the Youth in Lebanon
Category Specific RSS