A documentary film about Florida’s privatized child welfare and fostering programs — made by a Guardian ad Litem and filmmaker from Palm Beach — casts a draconian look at what happens to children when they are taken from abusive situations at home and become dependents of the state, at taxpayer expense, often to their peril.
- The development and correlates of gender role attitudes in African American youth
- Impact of Post Discharge Contact by Health Care Team
- The Inkblots: Hermann Rorschach, His Iconic Test, and the Power of Seeing
- UK: Education in 1911 (podcast)
- What’s the Matter With Iowa? Dark News From Red-State America
Category Specific RSS