Tiffany Pollock works with the Children’s Aid Society of Sudbury and Manitoulin and helped organize “Explore Your Possibilities Day,” an event at Cambrian College aimed at encouraging crown wards to look at post-secondary education.
- Nightmares as predictors of suicide: an extension study including war veteran
- Working Knowledge: Organizational Location and the Construction of Expert Authority in Court*
- Survivorship of severe medically unexplained symptoms in palliative care
- Large multicentre pilot randomised controlled trial testing a low-cost, tailored, self-help smoking cessation text message intervention for pregnant smokers (MiQuit)
- Beyond Colonialism, Development and Globalization: Social Movements and Critical Perspectives
Category Specific RSS