Tiffany Pollock works with the Children’s Aid Society of Sudbury and Manitoulin and helped organize “Explore Your Possibilities Day,” an event at Cambrian College aimed at encouraging crown wards to look at post-secondary education.
- Initial severity of depression and efficacy of cognitive-behavioural therapy: individual-participant data meta-analysis of pill-placebo-controlled trials [Review articles]
- The Mercurius Prize for films of excellence in depth psychological awareness
- Model flexibility analysis does not measure the persuasiveness of a fit.
- Improving lives: helping workless families – evidence base
- Advances in pediatric hearing loss: A road to better language outcomes.
Category Specific RSS