Tiffany Pollock works with the Children’s Aid Society of Sudbury and Manitoulin and helped organize “Explore Your Possibilities Day,” an event at Cambrian College aimed at encouraging crown wards to look at post-secondary education.
- The Real Baltimore: The War On Drugs
- A study on HIV, Syphilis, and Hepatitis B and C virus infections among female sex workers in the Republic of Congo
- Student movements in the age of austerity. The cases of Chile and England
- Survivor: spectators and gladiators in the US environmental movement, 2000–2010
- The learning wheel: a model of digital pedagogy
Category Specific RSS