Tiffany Pollock works with the Children’s Aid Society of Sudbury and Manitoulin and helped organize “Explore Your Possibilities Day,” an event at Cambrian College aimed at encouraging crown wards to look at post-secondary education.
- Leadership and Crew Resource Management in High-Reliability Organizations: A Competency Framework for Measuring Behaviors
- A review of interprovincial variations in HIV prevalence rates in Zimbabwe
- “Health is the Ability to Manage Yourself Without Help”: How Older African American Men Define Health and Successful Aging
- Frequent Sexual Activity Predicts Specific Cognitive Abilities in Older Adults
- Living Arrangements, Disability and Gender of Older Adults Among Rural South Africa
Category Specific RSS