Ward’s project, titled “Implementing Simulation Labs: A Creative Approach in Social Work,” has led to her being named a 2017 winner of the DaVinci Fellow Award.
- Expressive writing among Chinese American breast cancer survivors: A randomized controlled trial.
- Involvement of patients in planning their future treatment may reduce compulsory admissions to hospital
- Intimate partner support: A comparison of gay, lesbian, and heterosexual relationships
- Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program Si2/R00
- Disability, Voter Turnout, and Polling Place Accessibility*
Category Specific RSS