et in the 19th Century, Disorder Contained examines the effects on mental health of the Separate System, which strictly prohibited the convicts contact with his fellow prisoners, enforced total silence and compelled him to reflect upon his past misdeeds, in order to repent and reform. His only form of contact was with prison staff: warders, school teachers, chaplains and doctors.
- Soldier swaps army life for social work
- Psychometric properties of the PACT Scale and relations with symptoms of PTSD.
- Childhood cognitive ability and physical activity in young adulthood.
- Studying University as Social Systems Using the Viable System Model: mApp and Semantic Web Technologies at the Industrial University of Santander
- Teaching Reframes in a Master’s Level Marriage and Family Therapist Program
Category Specific RSS