A lawyer for a woman charged with killing three relatives and a social worker in 2015 said Friday he will no longer pursue dismissal of the case on the grounds that his client is incompetent because he doesn’t have evidence to support that argument.
- The relationship between the behavior problems and motor skills of students with intellectual disability
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Risk creating and risk reducing: Community perceptions of supervised consumption facilities for illicit drug use
- Automatic affective-motivational regulation processes underlying supportive dyadic coping: the role of increased implicit positive attitudes toward communal goals in response to a stressed relationship partner
- ‘It takes me into another dimension’: an evaluation of mental health-themed exhibitions in outdoor urban areas
Category Specific RSS