As we grow old, our nights are frequently plagued by bouts of wakefulness, bathroom trips and other nuisances as we lose our ability to generate the deep, restorative slumber we enjoyed in youth.
- Fundamental causes’ of inequalities in mortality: an empirical test of the theory in 20 European populations
- Childbearing among first- and second-generation Russians in Estonia against the background of the sending and host countries
- Short message service (SMS)-based intervention targeting alcohol consumption among university students: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial
- Significant effects: A personal perspective on how health psychologists can influence policy and practice
- In Latest Populist Betrayal, Trump Executive Order Unchains Wall Street Greed
Category Specific RSS