The failures of these therapies, according to James I. Martin , associate dean and director for academic affairs at New York University’s School of Social Work, is because there is no scientific evidence to show that one can change one’s sexual orientation. The expert on LGBT community issues indicated that all medical professional organizations agree that this practice is not efficient, and that in fact can cause psychological damage especially in minors. | above: Mathew Shurka, 29 after 5 years of conversion therapy. He has become an activist to criminalize practice.
- Soldier swaps army life for social work
- Psychometric properties of the PACT Scale and relations with symptoms of PTSD.
- Childhood cognitive ability and physical activity in young adulthood.
- Studying University as Social Systems Using the Viable System Model: mApp and Semantic Web Technologies at the Industrial University of Santander
- Teaching Reframes in a Master’s Level Marriage and Family Therapist Program
Category Specific RSS