According to the latest available figures, 63 percent of all the profits made outside of the United States by American multinationals are now reported in six low- or zero-tax countries: the Netherlands, Bermuda, Luxembourg, Ireland, Singapore and Switzerland. These countries, but above all the shareholders of these corporations, benefit while others lose.
- Coming In: Queer Narratives of Sexual Self-Discovery
- A Taste for Brown Sugar: Black Women in Pornography.
- BASW speaks out over recent ‘naming and shaming’ of social workers
- Can we keep it simple? Using the BARR-2002R with a community-based sex offender sample
- Learning from Others: English proposals for early years education and care reform and policy transfer from France and the Netherlands, 2010–15
Category Specific RSS