New analysis by the Local Government Association, which represents more than 370 councils in England and Wales, reveals that in 2015/16 councils surpassed their children’s social care budgets by £605 million in order to protect children at immediate risk of harm.
- Hope, Coping, and Relationship Quality in Mothers of Children With Down Syndrome
- MH:2K Oldham A youth-led approach to exploring mental health
- Transition From Jails to Community – Technical Assistance: Department of Justice
- Perceptions of Corporal Punishment among Creole and Maroon Professionals and Community Members in Suriname
- Policy deliberation and voter persuasion: estimating intrinsic causal effects of town hall meetings
Category Specific RSS