An Ontario court has ruled in favour of thousands of Indigenous people who were stripped of their cultural identities when they were taken from their homes on reserves by child protection workers and placed with white families.
- Using Culturally Appropriate Approaches to the Development of KidsMatter Resources to Support the Social and Emotional Wellbeing of Aboriginal Children
- America’s Complex Relationship With Guns
- Burnout in Nurses Working With Youth With Chronic Pain: A Mixed-Methods Analysis
- Caregiver’s quality of life and its positive impact on symptomatology and quality of life of patients with schizophrenia
- Governing the coordination of care for older people: Comparing care agreements in Denmark and Norway
Category Specific RSS