A mom in L.A. County gets a postpartum home visit from a representative of First 5 LA’s Welcome Baby Home Visitation program. These programs are designed to keep new moms and their babies healthy, prevent child abuse and neglect, encourage positive parenting, and promote child development and school readiness.
- Intermodal Expressive Arts in Group Supervision
- Association of midlife lipids with 20-year cognitive change: A cohort study
- Knowledge-driven computational modeling in Alzheimer’s research: Current state and future trends
- A systematic integrated analysis of brain expression profiles reveals and other prioritized hub genes as important upstream regulators in Alzheimer’s disease
- Innovation in care for individuals with cognitive impairment: Can reimbursement policy spread best practices?
Category Specific RSS