A mom in L.A. County gets a postpartum home visit from a representative of First 5 LA’s Welcome Baby Home Visitation program. These programs are designed to keep new moms and their babies healthy, prevent child abuse and neglect, encourage positive parenting, and promote child development and school readiness.
- Predictive Validity of Single-Item Motivational Measures for Emerging Adults in Substance-Use Disorder Treatment
- Neurobehavioural and cognitive development in infants born to mothers with eating disorders
- A randomised controlled trial to test the effect of promoting caregiver contingent talk on language development in infants from diverse socioeconomic status backgrounds
- Prevalence and correlates of depression in Canada: Findings from the Canadian Community Health Survey.
- Social Innovation in Latin America
Category Specific RSS