Why are policy decisions often disconnected from the evidence-based knowledge of researchers and scientists?
- Targeted Capacity Expansion: Medication Assisted Treatment – Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction
- In the aftermath of disclosing child sexual abuse: consequences, needs, and wishes
- The Experience of Secrecy.
- A causality algorithm to guide diagnosis and treatment of catatonia due to autoimmune conditions in children and adolescents
- How Should Therapeutic Decisions about Expensive Drugs Be Made in Imperfect Environments?
Category Specific RSS