Begum (above) settled in Hong Kong from Pakistan three years ago. With the help of social workers and refugee claimants, she moved into a subdivided flat in the working-class district To Kwa Wan in Kowloon City. Her flat is just big enough to fit a bunk bed, a small fridge and a portable table.
- Expressive writing among Chinese American breast cancer survivors: A randomized controlled trial.
- Involvement of patients in planning their future treatment may reduce compulsory admissions to hospital
- Intimate partner support: A comparison of gay, lesbian, and heterosexual relationships
- Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program Si2/R00
- Disability, Voter Turnout, and Polling Place Accessibility*
Category Specific RSS