Begum (above) settled in Hong Kong from Pakistan three years ago. With the help of social workers and refugee claimants, she moved into a subdivided flat in the working-class district To Kwa Wan in Kowloon City. Her flat is just big enough to fit a bunk bed, a small fridge and a portable table.
- Basic Income as a Policy Option
- Health-Related Quality of Life in Pediatric Patients With Demyelinating Diseases: Relevance of Disability, Relapsing Presentation, and Fatigue
- Assessing the risk, protecting the child: final evaluation report
- Heterogeneous Trajectories of Physical and Mental Health in Late Middle Age: Importance of Life-Course Socioeconomic Positions
- Worker Wages Are Flat, but Since 1978 CEO Pay Has Soared by 937%
Category Specific RSS