On 19th April, a group of social workers and supporters will set off from Birmingham on a seven-day walk to Liverpool, to arrive the day before the British Association of Social Workers hold their 2017 Annual General Meeting and Conference there – and we want you to get involved.
- Basic Income as a Policy Option
- Health-Related Quality of Life in Pediatric Patients With Demyelinating Diseases: Relevance of Disability, Relapsing Presentation, and Fatigue
- Assessing the risk, protecting the child: final evaluation report
- Heterogeneous Trajectories of Physical and Mental Health in Late Middle Age: Importance of Life-Course Socioeconomic Positions
- Worker Wages Are Flat, but Since 1978 CEO Pay Has Soared by 937%
Category Specific RSS