On 19th April, a group of social workers and supporters will set off from Birmingham on a seven-day walk to Liverpool, to arrive the day before the British Association of Social Workers hold their 2017 Annual General Meeting and Conference there – and we want you to get involved.
- Grief, loss, and separation: Experiences of birth children of foster carers
- Expressive writing among Chinese American breast cancer survivors: A randomized controlled trial.
- Involvement of patients in planning their future treatment may reduce compulsory admissions to hospital
- Intimate partner support: A comparison of gay, lesbian, and heterosexual relationships
- Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program Si2/R00
Category Specific RSS