Despite years of hearing that trade deals are simply a done deal, it appears the Trump administration is renegotiating several major agreements that had previously received bipartisan backing. But will the new deals be any better for workers—in the U.S. and abroad—than the old ones?
- The relationship between the behavior problems and motor skills of students with intellectual disability
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Risk creating and risk reducing: Community perceptions of supervised consumption facilities for illicit drug use
- Automatic affective-motivational regulation processes underlying supportive dyadic coping: the role of increased implicit positive attitudes toward communal goals in response to a stressed relationship partner
- ‘It takes me into another dimension’: an evaluation of mental health-themed exhibitions in outdoor urban areas
Category Specific RSS