An ECT machine and electrodes at the Chase Farm site of Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS trust in north London. Exclusive data covering four-fifths of NHS mental health trusts in England shows that more than 22,600 individual ECT treatments were carried out in 2015-16, a rise of 11% from four years ago, when about 20,400 were carried out.
- Fundamental causes’ of inequalities in mortality: an empirical test of the theory in 20 European populations
- Childbearing among first- and second-generation Russians in Estonia against the background of the sending and host countries
- Short message service (SMS)-based intervention targeting alcohol consumption among university students: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial
- Significant effects: A personal perspective on how health psychologists can influence policy and practice
- In Latest Populist Betrayal, Trump Executive Order Unchains Wall Street Greed
Category Specific RSS