An ECT machine and electrodes at the Chase Farm site of Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS trust in north London. Exclusive data covering four-fifths of NHS mental health trusts in England shows that more than 22,600 individual ECT treatments were carried out in 2015-16, a rise of 11% from four years ago, when about 20,400 were carried out.
- Basic Income as a Policy Option
- Health-Related Quality of Life in Pediatric Patients With Demyelinating Diseases: Relevance of Disability, Relapsing Presentation, and Fatigue
- Assessing the risk, protecting the child: final evaluation report
- Heterogeneous Trajectories of Physical and Mental Health in Late Middle Age: Importance of Life-Course Socioeconomic Positions
- Worker Wages Are Flat, but Since 1978 CEO Pay Has Soared by 937%
Category Specific RSS