And while there are organisations offering support to these individuals, such as Autism Bedfordshire, many people still don’t know how this special condition affects daily life. To bridge this gap, Chelsey Cookson (above) – who is also mother to a nine-year-old on the autistic spectrum – together with managing director of Experience Training Ltd, Glenn Knight, developed the Autism Reality Experience.
- Fundamental causes’ of inequalities in mortality: an empirical test of the theory in 20 European populations
- Childbearing among first- and second-generation Russians in Estonia against the background of the sending and host countries
- Short message service (SMS)-based intervention targeting alcohol consumption among university students: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial
- Significant effects: A personal perspective on how health psychologists can influence policy and practice
- In Latest Populist Betrayal, Trump Executive Order Unchains Wall Street Greed
Category Specific RSS