And while there are organisations offering support to these individuals, such as Autism Bedfordshire, many people still don’t know how this special condition affects daily life. To bridge this gap, Chelsey Cookson (above) – who is also mother to a nine-year-old on the autistic spectrum – together with managing director of Experience Training Ltd, Glenn Knight, developed the Autism Reality Experience.
- Basic Income as a Policy Option
- Health-Related Quality of Life in Pediatric Patients With Demyelinating Diseases: Relevance of Disability, Relapsing Presentation, and Fatigue
- Assessing the risk, protecting the child: final evaluation report
- Heterogeneous Trajectories of Physical and Mental Health in Late Middle Age: Importance of Life-Course Socioeconomic Positions
- Worker Wages Are Flat, but Since 1978 CEO Pay Has Soared by 937%
Category Specific RSS