Michelle Loree, LMSW, OSW-C (right), and Heather Spotts, OSW-C (left), are licensed oncology social workers who meet with cancer patients and provide them with tools and resources to navigate their cancer journey.
- Expressive writing among Chinese American breast cancer survivors: A randomized controlled trial.
- Involvement of patients in planning their future treatment may reduce compulsory admissions to hospital
- Intimate partner support: A comparison of gay, lesbian, and heterosexual relationships
- Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program Si2/R00
- Disability, Voter Turnout, and Polling Place Accessibility*
Category Specific RSS