Launching Wednesday, for example is a $2.5 million TV ad from American Action Network (AAN), a conservative group linked to House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), which claims “America’s tax code is sabotaging our economy.” The spending on the ad, which will run on national cable and air in 24 Republican-held congressional districts, marks half of the $5 million the group pledged to spend on its “full-scale campaign” to push the effort during the August recess.
- Hope, Coping, and Relationship Quality in Mothers of Children With Down Syndrome
- MH:2K Oldham A youth-led approach to exploring mental health
- Transition From Jails to Community – Technical Assistance: Department of Justice
- Perceptions of Corporal Punishment among Creole and Maroon Professionals and Community Members in Suriname
- Policy deliberation and voter persuasion: estimating intrinsic causal effects of town hall meetings
Category Specific RSS