In this brilliant polemical rampage, Owen Hatherley shows how our past is being resold in order to defend the indefensible. From the marketing of a “make do and mend” aesthetic to the growing nostalgia for a utopian past that never existed, a cultural distraction scam prevents people grasping the truth of their condition.
- Effectiveness of peer-led interventions to increase HIV testing among men who have sex with men: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Chilling Effect? Post-Election Health Care Use by Undocumented and Mixed-Status Families
- Capital’s Hunger in Abundance
- Tips for interviewing men who pose a sexual risk
- Adapting Latent Profile Analysis to Take Into Account Measurement Noninvariance
Category Specific RSS