Today 13 million people are living in poverty in the UK. According to a 2017 report, 1 in 5 children live below the poverty line. The new poor, however, are an even larger group than these official figures suggest.
- Coming In: Queer Narratives of Sexual Self-Discovery
- A Taste for Brown Sugar: Black Women in Pornography.
- BASW speaks out over recent ‘naming and shaming’ of social workers
- Can we keep it simple? Using the BARR-2002R with a community-based sex offender sample
- Learning from Others: English proposals for early years education and care reform and policy transfer from France and the Netherlands, 2010–15
Category Specific RSS