This year, the AFB proposes a federal budget that takes decisive action on what matters to Canadians: creating jobs, reducing income inequality, lowering poverty levels, closing unfair and expensive tax loopholes, and getting the economy moving. The measures in this year’s AFB would lift a million Canadians out of poverty, double economic growth to 5.4%, and, at its peak, result in 460,000 new jobs, bringing Canada’s unemployment rate down to 6.4%.
- The rise of digisexuality: therapeutic challenges and possibilities
- Introduction to special issue on sex and technology
- Considering technology-based ecological elements in lesbian, gay, and bisexual partnered relationships
- Addressing Adverse Childhood Experiences Through the Affordable Care Act: Promising Advances and Missed Opportunities
- Alice in Wonderland syndrome: a strange visual perceptual disturbance
Category Specific RSS