This year, the AFB proposes a federal budget that takes decisive action on what matters to Canadians: creating jobs, reducing income inequality, lowering poverty levels, closing unfair and expensive tax loopholes, and getting the economy moving. The measures in this year’s AFB would lift a million Canadians out of poverty, double economic growth to 5.4%, and, at its peak, result in 460,000 new jobs, bringing Canada’s unemployment rate down to 6.4%.
- Moving beyond the household: Innovations in data collection on kinship
- Interactions between Obsessional Symptoms and Interpersonal Ambivalences in Psychodynamic Therapy: An Empirical Case Study
- Shifting Dollars From Poor to Rich Is a Key Part of the Senate Health Bill
- Archaic man meets a marvellous automaton: posthumanism, social robots, archetypes
- Change in subjective social status following HIV diagnosis and associated effects on mental and physical health among HIV-positive gay men in Australia
Category Specific RSS