This year, the AFB proposes a federal budget that takes decisive action on what matters to Canadians: creating jobs, reducing income inequality, lowering poverty levels, closing unfair and expensive tax loopholes, and getting the economy moving. The measures in this year’s AFB would lift a million Canadians out of poverty, double economic growth to 5.4%, and, at its peak, result in 460,000 new jobs, bringing Canada’s unemployment rate down to 6.4%.
- Effectiveness of peer-led interventions to increase HIV testing among men who have sex with men: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Chilling Effect? Post-Election Health Care Use by Undocumented and Mixed-Status Families
- Capital’s Hunger in Abundance
- Tips for interviewing men who pose a sexual risk
- Adapting Latent Profile Analysis to Take Into Account Measurement Noninvariance
Category Specific RSS