Ellen S. Woodward, Assistant WPA Administrator in charge of the Government Creative Work Program, testifies to the House about the value of federal subsidies for creative work, 1938
- Funding Opportunity: The Social, Economic, and Political Effects of the Affordable Care Act
- Exploring bodily sensations experienced during flow states in professional national hunt jockeys: a connecting analysis
- Social Support, Help-Seeking, and Mental Health Outcomes Among Veterans in Non-VA Facilities: Results from the Veterans’ Health Study
- Visual processing of one’s own body over the course of time: Evidence for the vigilance-avoidance theory in adolescents with anorexia nervosa?
- The impact of organisational change on professionals working within a Community Mental Health Team (CMHT): a psychodynamic perspective
Category Specific RSS