Ellen S. Woodward, Assistant WPA Administrator in charge of the Government Creative Work Program, testifies to the House about the value of federal subsidies for creative work, 1938
- Reports of sexual abuse of children in state care: A comparison between children with and without intellectual disability
- A randomized controlled trial of expressive writing in breast cancer survivors with lymphedema
- Newcomer adjustment: Examining the role of managers’ perception of newcomer proactive behavior during organizational socialization.
- Naked transgressions: gendered symbolism in Ugandan land protests
- Online self-help forums on cannabis: A content assessment
Category Specific RSS