From 1898 to 1902, the United States waged a bloody war in the Philippines. Filipinos wanted independence from centuries of Spanish colonial rule. U.S. leaders, however, saw the opportunity to control the Philippines and gain access to markets in Asia.
- In the Land of Vendettas That Go On Forever
- It will help me in life, that my life will be better: Future Challenges for Children of Migrant Families
- London Transfer Project: improving handover documentation from long-term care homes to hospital emergency departments
- Scotland: Disability Assistance and Employment-Injury Assistance
- The Anaclitic–Introjective Depression Assessment: Development and preliminary validity of an observer-rated measure
Category Specific RSS