From 1898 to 1902, the United States waged a bloody war in the Philippines. Filipinos wanted independence from centuries of Spanish colonial rule. U.S. leaders, however, saw the opportunity to control the Philippines and gain access to markets in Asia.
- Second professor sues Gordon College for discrimination in her work with LGBT community
- Secondary data analysis from a randomized trial examining the effects of small financial incentives on intrinsic and extrinsic motivation for weight loss
- Teaching complex verbal operants to children with autism and establishing generalization using the peak curriculum
- Idaho Senate kills bill to repeal exemption on faith-healing parents who decline treatment of their children
- Incorporating Program Model Adaptation into Implementation Research
Category Specific RSS