From 1898 to 1902, the United States waged a bloody war in the Philippines. Filipinos wanted independence from centuries of Spanish colonial rule. U.S. leaders, however, saw the opportunity to control the Philippines and gain access to markets in Asia.
- Validation and clinical utility of the executive function performance test in persons with traumatic brain injury
- Teenage Parenthood and Birth Rates for Individuals With and Without Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Nationwide Cohort Study
- Developing Affordable and Accessible Community-Based Housing for Vulnerable Adults: Proceedings of a Workshop
- Why Does the Far Right Hold a Near-Monopoly on Political Violence?
- The impact of chronic mild stress on long-term depressive behavior in rats which have survived sepsis
Category Specific RSS