At the intersection of Fifth Avenue and 53nd Street, a large group of women hold a banner that reads ‘Women of the World’ at the Women Strike for Equality demonstration, New York, New York, August 26, 1970. Tens of thousands of women (and men) marched along Fifth Avenue towards Bryant Park to demand equal opportuntity in employment and social equality.
- Validation and clinical utility of the executive function performance test in persons with traumatic brain injury
- Teenage Parenthood and Birth Rates for Individuals With and Without Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Nationwide Cohort Study
- Developing Affordable and Accessible Community-Based Housing for Vulnerable Adults: Proceedings of a Workshop
- Why Does the Far Right Hold a Near-Monopoly on Political Violence?
- The impact of chronic mild stress on long-term depressive behavior in rats which have survived sepsis
Category Specific RSS