At the intersection of Fifth Avenue and 53nd Street, a large group of women hold a banner that reads ‘Women of the World’ at the Women Strike for Equality demonstration, New York, New York, August 26, 1970. Tens of thousands of women (and men) marched along Fifth Avenue towards Bryant Park to demand equal opportuntity in employment and social equality.
- In the Land of Vendettas That Go On Forever
- It will help me in life, that my life will be better: Future Challenges for Children of Migrant Families
- London Transfer Project: improving handover documentation from long-term care homes to hospital emergency departments
- Scotland: Disability Assistance and Employment-Injury Assistance
- The Anaclitic–Introjective Depression Assessment: Development and preliminary validity of an observer-rated measure
Category Specific RSS