At the intersection of Fifth Avenue and 53nd Street, a large group of women hold a banner that reads ‘Women of the World’ at the Women Strike for Equality demonstration, New York, New York, August 26, 1970. Tens of thousands of women (and men) marched along Fifth Avenue towards Bryant Park to demand equal opportuntity in employment and social equality.
- Second professor sues Gordon College for discrimination in her work with LGBT community
- Secondary data analysis from a randomized trial examining the effects of small financial incentives on intrinsic and extrinsic motivation for weight loss
- Teaching complex verbal operants to children with autism and establishing generalization using the peak curriculum
- Idaho Senate kills bill to repeal exemption on faith-healing parents who decline treatment of their children
- Incorporating Program Model Adaptation into Implementation Research
Category Specific RSS