Professor Maggie Andrews discusses some of the key campaigns and concerns of the Women’s Institute, from its origins in the First World War to the 1950s when, with half a million members, it was firmly established as the largest women’s organisation in Britain.
- Therapist report of adaptations to delivery of evidence-based practices within a system-driven reform of publicly funded children’s mental health services.
- Understanding Ethnic Disparities in Juvenile Probation: What Affects Decisions?
- Threats and violence in the lead-up to psychiatric mechanical restraint – a Danish complaints audit
- When Fire Ravages Your Fieldwork Site — Fire from a Scientist’s Perspective | Sarah Hewitt
- Abortion politics in Cambodia social history, local forms and transnational issues
Category Specific RSS