- Inducing an availability heuristic on the Wason selection task overrides the matching bias
- Explaining infrastructure underperformance in Brazil: cash, political institutions, corruption, and policy Gestalts
- Adolescents’ intergenerational narratives across cultures.
- From somatic pain to psychic pain: The body in the psychoanalytic field
- Does Impairment in Neuropsychological Tests Equal Neuropsychological Impairment in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)? Momentary Influences, Testing Attitude, and Motivation Are Related to Neuropsychological Performance in OCD
Category Specific RSS