Being required to live in an assisted living facility and learning how to really live there is the topic of Professor Helen Kivnick’s new book, The Big Move: Life Between the Turning Points.
- Progress in transnational scientific and ethics review: Commentary on the proposal for a single North American review board for research on dementia
- A kiss is worth a thousand words: the development and validation of a scale measuring motives for romantic kissing
- Researching pedagogy in high poverty contexts: implications of non-representational ontology
- Does SMS improve gambling outcomes over and above access to other e-mental health supports? A feasibility study
- Student evaluation of teaching and matters of reliability
Category Specific RSS