The aim of this document is to help local areas, in particular health and wellbeing boards, make the case for integration focused on individuals’ health and wellbeing as well as their quality of life if they become sick.
- Pregnancy and Parenthood in Young People Strategy
- Assessing adherence to multiple medications and in daily life among patients with multimorbidity
- Sleep is a modifiable determinant of health: Implications and opportunities for health psychology
- Families First Home Visiting programme reduces population-level child health and social inequities
- Should the poor have no medicines to cure? A study on the association between social class and social security among the rural migrant workers in urban China.
Category Specific RSS