The history of San Francisco’s Chinatown following the 1906 earthquake and fire and New Orleans’ public housing following Hurricane Katrina in 2005 reveal how powerful class interests collude with the fog of disaster to lay claim to the urban spaces of the poor and marginal.
- Who Are the Koch Brothers and What Do They Want?
- Journal of Criminal Psychology: Special issue call for papers – Homicidal Behaviour
- Evaluation of a virtual reality prospective memory task for use with individuals with severe traumatic brain injury
- Preliminary examination of ethnic group differences in adolescent girls’ attitudes toward depression treatments.
- Burnout in veterans health administration mental health providers in posttraumatic stress clinics.
Category Specific RSS