The history of San Francisco’s Chinatown following the 1906 earthquake and fire and New Orleans’ public housing following Hurricane Katrina in 2005 reveal how powerful class interests collude with the fog of disaster to lay claim to the urban spaces of the poor and marginal.
- Minority Women’s Health: HIV/AIDS
- A population-based cohort study to elucidate temporal relationship between schizophrenia and metabolic syndrome (KCIS no. PSY3)
- Reduced subicular subdivisions of the hippocampal formation and verbal declarative memory impairments in young relatives at risk for schizophrenia
- Predictors of persistent aggression on the psychiatric inpatient service
- Cryptococcal meningitis presenting as acute psychosis in a HIV positive patient
Category Specific RSS