- Evaluating the Responsiveness to Therapeutic Change with Routine Outcome Monitoring: A Comparison of the Symptom Questionnaire-48 (SQ-48) with the Brief Symptom Inventory (BSI) and the Outcome Questionnaire-45 (OQ-45)
- CfP: Children and Young People in a Changing World: Action, Agency and Participation
- Trainees’ experiences using progress monitoring measures.
- A historical review and resource guide to the scholarship of teaching and training in psychology and law and forensic psychology.
- Disclosure and silencing: A systematic review of the literature on patterns of trauma communication in refugee families
Category Specific RSS