- Intellectual and physical activities, but not social activities, are associated with better global cognition: a multi-site evaluation of the cognition and lifestyle activity study for seniors in Asia (CLASSA)
- Do levels of perceived stress increase with increasing age after age 65? A population-based study
- Bacterial vaginosis among women at high risk for HIV in Uganda: high rate of recurrent diagnosis despite treatment
- Why has America done so little to stop gun violence?
- Health Expectancies at birth by Middle Layer Super Output Areas, England
Category Specific RSS