To gain an understanding of how stigma associated with mental illness exists in Sri Lanka, from the perspectives of community mental health workers (CMHWs). Furthermore, to explore their views on how any arising issues regarding stigma may be tackled in the future.
- Safe and Sound, Shelter Scotland and Relationships Scotland
- It should not hurt to be a child
- The Evolving Role of Emergency Departments in the United States
- Delivering effective therapeutic interventions for men with severe personality disorder within a high secure prison
- The Gay Men Sex Studies: prevalence of sexual dysfunctions in Belgian HIV+ gay men
Category Specific RSS