The young Sami had a rather good and possibly slightly better health than other young Swedes, except regarding worries and stress. A high degree of bad treatment due to Sami ethnicity and its negative association with health, may partly explain the high degree of some health problems.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy as a Novel Treatment for Eating Disorders: An Initial Test of Efficacy and Mediation
- Mirror Therapy for Facial Paralysis in Traditional South Asian Islamic Medicine
- Implementation and outcomes of online self and peer assessment on group based honours research projects
- ‘I’m Not Going to Become No Rapper’: Stereotypes as a Context of Ethnic and Racial Identity Development
- Want More Low-Income Workers to Have Health Coverage? Expand Medicaid.
Category Specific RSS