The young Sami had a rather good and possibly slightly better health than other young Swedes, except regarding worries and stress. A high degree of bad treatment due to Sami ethnicity and its negative association with health, may partly explain the high degree of some health problems.
- Social and emotional wellbeing: early years
- In Afghanistan, Women Betrayed
- Are Classrooms Meeting the Basic Psychological Needs of Children With ADHD Symptoms? A Self-Determination Theory Perspective
- Trauma in global contexts: Integrating local practices and socio-cultural meanings into new explanatory frameworks of trauma
- The development and management of social workers in Ethiopia: A situational analysis
Category Specific RSS