This book explores the experiences of adult survivors of domestic violence in childhood. The authors draw on many years’ experience at the forefront of the field to bring together current research, best practice guidance for those working with both adults and children, personal testimonies and creative writing from survivors. The book addresses how to work with children exposed to domestic violence to address the issues before they grow up, as well as guidance on working with adult survivors. The personal accounts and poems make real the research and practice guidance.
- Cluster randomized adaptive implementation trial comparing a standard versus enhanced implementation intervention to improve uptake of an effective re-engagement program for patients with serious mental illness
- All We Want is Everything
- Inflammation in Children and Adolescents With Neuropsychiatric Disorders: A Systematic Review – Accepted Manuscript
- Personality and self-esteem in emerging adults with Type 1 diabetes – Corrected Proof
- Longing for existential recognition: A qualitative study of everyday concerns for people with somatoform disorders – Corrected Proof
Category Specific RSS