At least 5.6 million to 8 million – nearly one in five – older adults in America have one or more mental health and substance use conditions, which present unique challenges for their care. With the number of adults age 65 and older projected to soar from 40.3 million in 2010 to 72.1 million by 2030, the aging of America holds profound consequences for the nation.
- NIDA Research Center of Excellence Grant Program (P50)
- Emigrants and the Body Politic Left Behind: Results from the Latino National Survey
- Psychodynamic therapy and motivational interviewing: Approaches to medical issues in low motivation anorexics.
- The outcome problem in psychotherapy revisited.
- Village Improvement and the Development of Small Town America, 1853-1893
Category Specific RSS