The land-grant universities of the United States are this year celebrating the sesquicentennial of the Morrill Act, which not only led to the creation of many of the universities, but arguably was instrumental in the development of public higher education broadly.
- Suicide Risk Assessment and Risk Formulation Part II: Suicide Risk Formulation and the Determination of Levels of Risk
- When the Border Is Everywhere: State-level Variation in Migration Control and Changing Settlement Patterns of the Unauthorized Immigrant Population in the United States
- Touching moments: phenomenological sociology and the haptic dimension in the lived experience of motor neurone disease
- Testing A Social Ecological Model Of Alcohol Use: The California 50 City Study
- Regional cortical thinning may be a biological marker for borderline personality disorder
Category Specific RSS