New Deal Photographs of West Virginia, 1934−1943 presents images from the New Deal photography campaigns of West Virginia, including its northern and southern coalfields, the subsistence homestead communities of Arthurdale, Tygart Valley, and Eleanor, and the towns of Summersville, Richwood, and Point Pleasant. With over one hundred images by FSA photographers such as Walker Evans, Marion Post Wolcott, Arthur Rothstein, and Ben Shahn, this book reveals the experience of West Virginians – and all Americans – during the Great Depression.
- No role for initial severity on the efficacy of antidepressants: results of a multi-meta-analysis
- State Legalization of Recreational Marijuana: Selected Legal Issues
- Evaluating depressive symptoms in hypomanic and manic episodes using a structured diagnostic tool: validation of a new Mini International Neuropsychiatric Interview (M.I.N.I.) module for the DSM-5 ‘With Mixed Features’ specifier
- Social and emotional wellbeing: early years
- In Afghanistan, Women Betrayed
Category Specific RSS