New Deal Photographs of West Virginia, 1934−1943 presents images from the New Deal photography campaigns of West Virginia, including its northern and southern coalfields, the subsistence homestead communities of Arthurdale, Tygart Valley, and Eleanor, and the towns of Summersville, Richwood, and Point Pleasant. With over one hundred images by FSA photographers such as Walker Evans, Marion Post Wolcott, Arthur Rothstein, and Ben Shahn, this book reveals the experience of West Virginians – and all Americans – during the Great Depression.
- The Greek version of the MacArthur competence assessment tool for treatment: reliability and validity: evaluation of capacity for treatment decisions in Greek psychiatric patients
- The degradation of work and the end of the skilled emotion worker at Aer Lingus: is it all trolley dollies now?
- The impact of economic growth on health care utilization: a longitudinal study in rural Vietnam
- Perceptions of intragroup conflict: The effect of coping strategies on conflict transformation and escalation
- Sleep quality and neural circuit function supporting emotion regulation
Category Specific RSS