Each chapter focuses on one of the major presenting problems — anxiety, insomnia, depression, memory function, and behavioral disturbances — with researchers identifying successful evidence-based treatments (EBTs), and clinicians discussing how their specific expertise and flexibility maximized EBT fidelity while tailoring the EBT to the special needs and conditions of their older clients.
- What is Care for – Alternative Models of Care for Adolescents
- Influence of the risk for psychosis on facial affect recognition and threat evaluation in marijuana users
- The explanatory models and coping strategies for alcohol use disorders: An exploratory qualitative study from India
- Dual diagnosis vs. triple diagnosis in HIV: A comparative study to evaluate the differences in psychopathology and suicidal risk in HIV positive male subjects
- Using established predictors of post-traumatic stress to explain variations in recovery outcomes among orthopedic patients
Category Specific RSS