Updated to reflect the emerging field of online and other non–face-to-face interventions, Clinical Interviewing, Fourth Edition 2012–2013 Update blends a personal and easy-to-read style with a unique emphasis on both the scientific basis and interpersonal aspects of interviewing. John and Rita Sommers-Flanagan thoroughly explore clinical interviewing—from the very basics of listening to the latest skills needed as a practitioner.
- Perceived Stress and Depressive Symptoms Among Latino Adults: The Moderating Role of Ethnic Identity Cluster Patterns
- New Directions in Urban Environmental Justice: Rebuilding Community, Addressing Trauma, and Remaking Place
- Impact of quality improvement strategies on the quality of life and well-being of individuals with spinal cord injury: a systematic review protocol
- The Experience of Thinking: How the Fluency of Mental Processes Influences Cognition and Behaviour
- Differences Among Latino Students in Precollege Multicultural Exposure and the Transition Into an Elite Institution
Category Specific RSS