Updated to reflect the emerging field of online and other non–face-to-face interventions, Clinical Interviewing, Fourth Edition 2012–2013 Update blends a personal and easy-to-read style with a unique emphasis on both the scientific basis and interpersonal aspects of interviewing. John and Rita Sommers-Flanagan thoroughly explore clinical interviewing—from the very basics of listening to the latest skills needed as a practitioner.
- Financial strain, social capital, and perceived health during economic recession: a longitudinal survey in rural Canada
- Shining a Light on ALEC’s Power to Shape Policy
- Violent Roots: Lethal Violence in Two Counties in Early Statehood Washington
- The Effect of Shame-Proneness, Guilt-Proneness, and Internalizing Tendencies on Nonsuicidal Self-Injury
- Navigating change: a typology of student transition in higher education
Category Specific RSS