The text covers classic concepts and popular topics, such as contingency tables, logistic models, and Poisson regression models, along with modern areas that include models for zero-modified count outcomes, parametric and semiparametric longitudinal data analysis, reliability analysis, and methods for dealing with missing values. R, SAS, SPSS, and Stata programming codes are provided for all the examples, enabling readers to immediately experiment with the data in the examples and even adapt or extend the codes to fit data from their own studies.
- Obsessive-compulsive distress and its dynamic associations with schizotypy, borderline personality, and dreaming.
- Family, Frailty, and Fatal Futures? Own-Health and Family-Health Predictors of Subjective Life Expectancy
- Sexual behaviors among men who have sex with men: a quantitative cross sectional study in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
- State Laws Governing School Meals and Disparities in Fruit/Vegetable Intake
- The role of dominance, cyber aggression perpetration, and gender on emerging adults’ perpetration of intimate partner violence.
Category Specific RSS