The text covers classic concepts and popular topics, such as contingency tables, logistic models, and Poisson regression models, along with modern areas that include models for zero-modified count outcomes, parametric and semiparametric longitudinal data analysis, reliability analysis, and methods for dealing with missing values. R, SAS, SPSS, and Stata programming codes are provided for all the examples, enabling readers to immediately experiment with the data in the examples and even adapt or extend the codes to fit data from their own studies.
- Global Social Welfare: Research, Policy and Practice (GSW) – Call for papers
- Comparing the roles of washing and non-washing behaviour in the reduction of mental contamination
- Antipsychotics’ effects on blood levels of cytokines in schizophrenia: A meta-analysis
- Association between antibodies to multiple infectious and food antigens and new onset schizophrenia among US military personnel
- Developmental trajectories of competence among Puerto Rican children living in two contexts
Category Specific RSS