The APA Educational Psychology Handbook reflects the broad nature of the field today, with state-of-the-science reviews of the diverse critical theories driving research and practice; in-depth investigation of the range of individual differences and cultural/contextual factors that affect student achievement, motivation, and beliefs; and close examination of the research driving current assessment, decision making, teaching skills and content, teacher preparation, and the promotion of learning across the life span and with special populations.
- Sports injuries among adolescent basketball players according to position on the court
- General Strain Theory, Gender, and the Conditioning Influence of Negative Internalizing Emotions on Youth Risk Behaviors
- Abortion Policy – International
- Aid alignment: a longer term lens on trends in development assistance for health in Uganda
- Civil Society in a Transitional Context: The Response of Health and Educational NGOs to Legislative Changes in Russia’s Industrialized Regions
Category Specific RSS