The APA Educational Psychology Handbook reflects the broad nature of the field today, with state-of-the-science reviews of the diverse critical theories driving research and practice; in-depth investigation of the range of individual differences and cultural/contextual factors that affect student achievement, motivation, and beliefs; and close examination of the research driving current assessment, decision making, teaching skills and content, teacher preparation, and the promotion of learning across the life span and with special populations.
- UT Students Collect 500 Coats for Disadvantaged Knoxville Area Residents
- Slightly fewer social workers continue to strike
- Logic Modelling: supporting clear and achievable outcomes for children, young people and the communities in which they live (podcast)
- The economic burden of visual impairment and blindness: a systematic review
- American Jewish Political Culture and the Liberal Persuasion
Category Specific RSS